Posted On July 17, 2020
Full Time (37.5 h/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance for at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you recognized for your organizational skills? You love teamwork and being in contact with people? In collaboration with the Volunteer Coordinator, you will actively participate in the administrative management of the Welcome Hall Mission volunteer program. Are you interested? Send us your candidacy right away and join our dynamic work environment!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Manages general correspondence with the volunteers and internal clients (emails, calls and voicemails).
- Daily management of schedules; ensures that all documents are kept up to date.
- Answers to all questions and complaints from volunteers; acts as a point of contact.
- Participates in the analysis of volunteer applications; coordinates appointments.
- Writes memos and confirmation letters for volunteers.
- Compiles data and produces weekly statistics reports.
- Assists and supports the Volunteer Coordinator in his daily tasks if needed.
- Performs any other related tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A college level diploma in a pertinent field of studies or any other related training.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- English and French fluency both oral and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, communicational abilities and professionalism.
- Energy, outgoing and excellent customer service skills.
- Multitasking ability and works well under pressure.
- Versatility, initiative and autonomy.
- Confortable with constantly shifting priorities.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Hall Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*