Posted On April 30, 2021
Admission Agent (Summer Job)
Marché Bon Accueil
Full Time (35h/week) - Contractual
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you known as a warm and empathetic person? We are looking for a person able to offer outstanding service to our Marché Bon Accueil customers. By joining our Admission’s team, you will be responsible for greeting our clients, as well as ensuring their needs are met. If you are a good listener and wish to bring your contribution to eliminate hunger in Montreal, this job is for you!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Open new client files
- Update client files
- Register clients appointments (by phone and e-mail)
- Perform other related duties
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Aged between 15 and 30 years old (inclusively) at the start of the employment.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken French and English.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a similar position (an asset).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org