Posted On October 1, 2021
Agent, Food Support Services
Full Time (37,5 hours/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Our cause speaks to you and you want to contribute your talents to directly help Montrealers in need? You wish to be part of an engaged, dynamic and passionate team? You love to be a part of the action and to perform a wide variety of tasks? Become an MBA Ambassador and come transform Montreal with us!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Opens and updates client profiles
- Makes appointments and ensures telephone follow-ups
- Data entry, report writing and production
- Assists the Liaison Officer during food distributions
- All other related tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English; third language is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- One (1) year’s experience working with a vulnerable population is desirable
- A minimum of one (1) year’s experience working in customer service
- Aligned with the values of the organization
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Emotional intelligence
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*