Posted On June 11, 2019
Development and Public Relations
Full Time (37.5 h/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who do not have any. You also help people reintegrate society and find employment, provide assistance for at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you known for your organizational skills? Do you love project management and enjoy finding new and creative ways to improve your work? We are looking for a detailed-oriented person to coordinate our various Annual Giving Campaigns and develop innovative strategies to make them better. Join our team at Welcome Hall Mission and you will actively contribute to the excellence of our donors’ experience.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Acts as the main contact with outside supplier.
- Defines tasks and required resources for each campaign.
- In collaboration with the outside supplier, creates schedule and project timeline for each campaign.
- For each campaign, coordinates different tasks with the Communications Advisor (photoshoot, interviews, and donations).
- Oversees and sends all material to outside suppliers and proceeds to the correction of their work if needed.
- Develops, implements, analyzes and reports on fundraising strategies and work plans for Annual Giving Campaigns.
- Works closely with the Volunteer Department in regards to special events.
- Reviews the donor base with existing measurement metrics used internally and by outside suppliers to the Mission.
- Assesses the integrity of existing data and recommend steps to correct inaccuracies.
- Monitors statistics, analyzes the results to plan and influence fundraising results and relationships with both outside collaborators; prepares weekly status summaries.
- Performs any other related task.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have a university degree in a relevant field.
- Two to three (2-3) years of relevant related experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills in both French and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ProDon (or other donor management systems).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Time management skills; ability to establish priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop long-term plans, set objectives and track progress toward achieving objectives.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Detail oriented, creative and ability in storytelling.
- Open, flexible and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and result oriented environment.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*