Posted On October 2, 2019
FULL TIME (37.5 H/WEEK)
606, DE COURCELLE ST. MONTREAL
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate society and find employment, provide assistance for at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you known for your customer service skills and your interest in fashion? Become Boutique Clerk at Welcome Hall Mission. As Boutique Clerk, you will have to ensure that customers receive a personalized service and be of assistance wherever needed in the Boutique. If you love to help people and you want to work in a dynamic workplace, this job is for you!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Ensures pricing of all clothing items, bedding and all other items being sold at the Boutique.
- Ensures stock replenishment and quality control of all items being sold.
- Participates in the training and oversight of PASS Action participants and volunteers.
- Greets customers and offers adapted and personalized service.
- Performs other related tasks.
- Oversees cash transactions and deposits if needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Possess a High School Diploma.
- Have two (2) years of experience in retail.
- Experience and knowledge of the clothing industry and fashion.
- Proficiency in spoken French and English.
- Ability to work standing up for several hours.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Show initiative and good judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Great sense of organization and priorities.
- Have emotional intelligence.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*