Posted On November 19, 2018
Human Resources Advisor
Full time (37.5 H/week)
606 De Courcelle St.
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you a Human Resources professional and you happen to like working on a variety of HR projects simultaneously? By joining the Human Resources Department, you will be responsible for the entire hiring process, from the assessment of our workforce needs to the onboarding of our wonderful employees. If you have an inquisitive mind, have strong organizational skills and want to work in an ever-evolving environment, this job is for you!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process;
- Recruitment strategies development;
- Management and coordination of the training of employees;
- Management and coordination of employees performance evaluations;
- Development and updating of human resources policies, programs and processes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations or administration with a human resources profile;
- Have between 1 and 3 years of relevant experience in general human resources role, including recruitment responsibilities, and ideally in the SME community or in the not-for-profit community;
- Fluency in French and English; both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in Office suite;
- Member of the ORHRI and/or having a CRHP or CIRC title is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities while maintaining a high level of efficiency;
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and in an under pressure environment;
- Judgment, initiative and autonomy;
- Work with social media with ease.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Hall Mission offers competitive pay and a great benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org