Posted On May 10, 2019
Data Entry Clerk
Full Time (37.5 h/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate society and find employment, provide assistance for at-risk moms and work with young people to help them get off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
You are a methodical person and you wish to contribute to a great cause? At
Welcome Hall Mission, you will help process the donations we receive and be in constant contact with our donors. Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of those in need!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Ensures data entry in the Prodon database.
- Prepares and mails donation receipts to donors.
- Answers to different donor requests by phone, email and mail.
- Sorts and distributes the mail.
- Performs any other related tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Possess a High school diploma.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in administrative work.
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English.
- Excellent grasp of computer software
- Knowledge of the Prodon software is an asset.
- Rigorous and detail-oriented.
- Customer service skills.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while working under pressure.
- Efficiency and precision regarding data entry.
- Organized, autonomous and ability to take initiative.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Hall Mission offers competitive pay and a great benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*