Posted On April 30, 2021
Intervention Support Worker (Summer Job)
Intervention and Acompaniment
Full Time (30h/week) - Contractual
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
You are looking to gain experience in intervention and are looking for a job this summer? If you wish to make a difference in people’s lives, then this position is the opportunity you are looking for! Join our Intervention and Accompaniment team to greet and accompany our clients. If you would like to be a part of an unforgettable summer, send us your application!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Greets and prepares the arrival and departures of tenants.
- Participates in the preparation of different activities.
- Does research on different programs and resources
- Performs any other related duties.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Aged between 15 and 30 years old (inclusively) at the start of the employment.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken French and English.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a similar position (an asset).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good listening and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage crisis situations.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at email@example.com*