Posted On October 24, 2019
Full Time (37.5 h/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you recognized as a hard worker? Do you have a passion to help others? Working as a Janitor, you will contribute every day to make our services and work environment welcoming. You will put your efforts together with the team to make our facilities impeccable for our clients. We are waiting for your application!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Keep the rooms clean (stairwells, warehouses, work desks)
- Apply cleaning and disinfection standards
- Ensure stock filling
- Vacuuming, empty trash and recycling bins
- Other cleaning tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of one (1) year in maintenance work is an asset
- Training in hygiene and sanitation is desirable
- Takes initiative, autonomous
- Rigorous and thorough
- Flexible, punctual and reliable
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team
Salary and benefits
Welcome Hall Mission offers competitive pay and a great benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*