Posted On June 15, 2020
Marché Bon Accueil Intake Agent (St-Henri)
Full Time (37.5 h/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance for at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Do you have great customer service skills? Are you someone who is known for his versatility? Become an Intake Agent for our Marché Bon Accueil in St-Henri. As a Marché Bon Accueil Intake Agent, you will be responsible for supporting the Marché Bon Accueil team and ensuring the smooth running of the food distribution. If you wish to help people and you want to work in a dynamic environment, this job is for you!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Greets clients in a way that is in harmony with the Mission’s values.
- Ensures the triage of products and the replenishment of the Marché.
- Completes different administrative tasks linked to the operation of the Marché Bon Accueil.
- Participates in the setup, take down and cleaning of the Marché on distribution days.
- Performs other related tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have an experience of two (2) years in a role involving customer service.
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in spoken and written French and English; a third language is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Show judgment and possess problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a marginalized clientele.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Great sense of organization and priorities.
- Ability to stand for a long period of time.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*