Posted On June 30, 2021
Operations and Procurement
Full time (37,5 hours/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you known for your excellent organizational skills? Do you enjoy administrative work and have strong analytical skills? As a Purchasing Clerk, you will become a resource person for all the administrative work required to acquire donations at Welcome Hall Mission. Are you interested? Send us your application now and join our dynamic work environment!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Respond to purchase requests from various internal departments
- Create codes and maintain the list of codes and prices in effect
- Sends, receives and follows up on orders; makes corrections as needed
- Create bills of material in the Sage software
- Performs all other related tasks, including administrative tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role
- College level education in a relevant discipline
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively solve problems
- Sense of customer service
- Thoroughness, discipline and attention to detail; attention to detail
- Interest and ability in mathematics and logical reasoning
Salary and benefits
Welcome Hall Mission offers competitive pay and many benefits.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org