Posted On September 16, 2020
Full Time (37.5 h/week) - Contractual 1 year
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you known for your energy and your customer service skills? Are you organized and enjoy being in contact with people? Become the Receptionist for Welcome Hall Mission. As our Receptionist, you would be the primary point of contact for people who wish to get in touch with Welcome Hall Mission. You will also personally manage all incoming Welcome Hall Mission donor calls and ensure that all their need are met. If you offer exceptional customer service, you are the person we need!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Answers all incoming Welcome Hall Mission phone calls and offers exceptional customer service in harmony with the Mission’s values; redirects call to the appropriate person.
- Personally manages all incoming donor calls.
- Contacts donors in order to thank them and follow-up with them.
- Receives and processes donors’ personal information.
- Ensures that all donor receipts are processed appropriately.
- Performs all other related tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- English and French fluency in both oral and written.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the Office suite; Knowledge of ProDon software is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and good time management.
- Polite, courteous and professional.
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at email@example.com*