Posted On November 29, 2021
Intervention and Accompaniment
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission is the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. We provide hope through concrete actions and effective solutions that include helping people experiencing homelessness find permanent housing and by supporting young single mothers and young people living in precarious situations. By preparing and serving 4700 meals each week and providing more than 3000 families with free, healthy and nutritious groceries in our two Marché Bon Accueil locations, Welcome Hall Mission offers the largest direct food security program to the public in Quebec. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you will restore hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you looking for an inviting work environment that will combine your training as a security agent and a client-oriented work approach? By joining our security team, you become an on-site contact for both clients and employees of the organization. If you like a dynamic workplace and wish to contribute your talents to our great cause, this is the dream job for you.
WHY WELCOME HALL MISSION
- Night shift from Saturday to Sunday and stable schedule
- Group insurance (medical and dental)
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Vacation bank plus an additional bank of days off
- Healthy and safe work environment, concern for wellness
- Dynamic, creative and collegial work environment
- Accessible by public transportation and access to a parking
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Maintain order and intervene where necessary to ensure compliance with the organization rules and guidelines for staff, visitors, clients and premises
- Ensure the protection of the premises and intervene in case of emergencies
- Monitor intrusion detection systems using automated alarm or video surveillance software
- Oversee the distribution of medication to clients
- Control access to the building and inspect clients’ bags
- Observe and report on activities or incidents in the building and update registers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Possess a valid licence delivered by the Bureau de la sécurité privée
- Possess a valid CNESST first aid licence
- One (1) year experience in a security position
- Good knowledge of spoken French and English
- Schedule: part-time weekends and night shifts
- Proper and relevant judgment and autonomous
- Excellent customer service skills
- High professionalism
- Ability to work alone
- Management of crisis situations.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at email@example.com