Posted On January 24, 2020
Coordinator - Triage Marché Bon Accueil
Full Time (37.5 h/week)
Established in 1892, Welcome Hall Mission has become the largest doorway to help for Montrealers in need. Motivated by respect and human dignity, the Mission has developed a wide range of services to tackle the very real issues of social exclusion. When you join the team at Welcome Hall Mission, you will help eliminate hunger in Montreal and help provide housing to people who don’t have are experiencing homelessness. You also help people reintegrate into society and find employment, provide assistance to at-risk moms and work with young people to get them off the street. Through your work at Welcome Hall Mission, you give hope to people who have lost it.
A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Are you considered a meticulous person with high leadership? As the Coordinator – Triage Marché Bon Accueil, you will be responsible for the planning, organizing and supervision of all triaging and packing activities for our food distributions. If you like working with people in a high-paced environment, this job is for you!
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning, organizing and supervising of the food triage and packing.
- Places all products for the food distribution and assures the restocking of products.
- Oversees the work for PASS Action participants and volunteers, trains them.
- Prepares various statistical reports
- Performs other related tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must possess a minimum of a DES or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a warehouse, triage or similar position
- Good physical shape and ability to work in a cold work environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English; 3rd language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and leadership
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
Salary and benefits
Welcome Home Mission offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
JOIN THE TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org*