A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Number of positions: 0
The assistant cook participates in the preparation of meals, assists in the serving of meals, receives delivered stock and reports any missing items to the Head Chef. He/she cleans the kitchen, dishes, equipment, work areas, storage areas, refrigeration room and freezers.
Type of work
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Permanent job
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participates in the preparation and the serving of food.
- Ensures the cleaning of all workspaces and kitchen equipment.
- Participates in the product ordering process and the inventory management.
- Performs all other related tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative in constructing menus with limited ingredients
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- A certification with MAPAQ (asset)
- Flexible (rotating evening and weekend schedule)
- A minimum of one (1) year of cooking or catering experience is required
- Able to cook for a volume of 30 to 250 people
- A diploma, certification or attestation in cooking or hotel industry (an asset)
Why Welcome Hall Mission?
The many benefits of a career with us
Good work-life balance
Social benefits that promote wellness
Pension plan with Employer contribution
A dynamic and creative work environment
Accessible by public transportation
Access to parking if you come by car
We work together to transform Montreal
Do you have any questions?
Please email us at email@example.com
A member of the Human Resources team will be happy to answer you. If you would like to talk to someone in person, give us a call at 514-523-5288 ext. 388.