A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Administrative assistant- Mtl Nord
Number of positions: 0
In collaboration with the Support Manager and the Intervention Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant supports the organization in its various tasks. He/she organizes meetings and appointments, prepares and distributes the corresponding documents for the scheduled meetings. He establishes and maintains an efficient filing system, follows up on administrative and financial activities related to the youth service program. Receives telephone calls and provides courteous service. He/she collaborates on administrative tasks related to the supervised apartments. He is in charge of the follow-up of the maintenance of the apartments and maintains the partnership with external companies. He communicates with the finance department for the payment of the residents' rents and follows up on the various invoices. He makes data entries in the statistical tables.
- Full time (37.5h/week)
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Admits new clients and informs them of the Mission's code of life
- Maintains, in partnership with maintenance, the housing shift table for cleaning requests and preparation of housing
- Manages emails and general correspondence
- Completes Coeur à soeur pre-admission forms
- Multitasking capability
- Confortable with constantly shifting priorities.
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and French
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role is an important asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong sense of autonomy and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, discrete and professional
Why Welcome Hall Mission?
The many benefits of a career with us
Good work-life balance
Social benefits that promote wellness
Pension plan with Employer contribution
A dynamic and creative work environment
Accessible by public transportation
Access to parking if you come by car
We work together to transform Montreal
Do you have any questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the Human Resources team will be happy to answer you. If you would like to talk to someone in person, give us a call at 514-523-5288 ext. 388.