A CAREER THAT SUITS YOU
Number of positions: 0
Are you known for your energy and your customer service skills? Are you organized and enjoy being in contact with people? Become the Receptionist for Welcome Hall Mission. As our Receptionist, you would be the primary point of contact for people who wish to get in touch with Welcome Hall Mission. You will also personally manage all incoming Welcome Hall Mission donor calls and ensure that all their need are met. If you offer exceptional customer service, you are the person we need!
- Full time (37.5h/week)
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answers all incoming Welcome Hall Mission phone calls and offers exceptional customerservice in harmony with the Mission’s values; redirects call to the appropriate person.
- Personally manages all incoming donor calls.
- Contacts donors in order to thank them and follow-up with them.
- Receives and processes donors’ personal information.
- Ensures that all donor receipts are processed appropriately.
- Performs all other related tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills
- organizational skills
- Polite, courteous and professional
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and French
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role is an important asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of ProDon software is an asset.
Why Welcome Hall Mission?
The many benefits of a career with us
Good work-life balance
Social benefits that promote wellness
Pension plan with Employer contribution
A dynamic and creative work environment
Accessible by public transportation
Access to parking if you come by car
We work together to transform Montreal
Do you have any questions?
Please email us at email@example.com
A member of the Human Resources team will be happy to answer you. If you would like to talk to someone in person, give us a call at 514-523-5288 ext. 388.